Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Great Time!

Last night, my family and I sang at Word of Faith church in Mayfield, KY.  We had a ball!  It was so good to see lots of family and friends there.  My Uncle Bill and his friend, Leta, were there from Springfield, MO.  And some longtime friends that are really family, Edwin and Barbara Haynes from Malden, MO, were also there.  And last, but not least, Jim and Brenda Cagle, longtime friends that I grew up in church around.  They are all just awesome people.  The church was very kind and when the singing started, the presence of God fell and people were touched.  And THAT'S what it's all about!!  I love doing what I do, but without HIM, its nothing...BUT He never disappoints!  I am so thankful that God continues to use and bless our music ministry!!  I am excited to see what He has in store for us...He didn't bring us this far to leave us!!!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment