Thursday, September 15, 2011

BACK IN THE SADDLE

Well, I missed work yesterday.  Woke up about 2am with something I don't even want to describe.  But today, I am back at work, going strong LOL.  I am really blessed to have a job that I love.  It's one of the things I was blessed with and KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was a "God thing"!  You know, sometimes it's good to KNOW that God had His hand in something.  I think His hand is in everything, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's more evident than others. 


And now to change the subject:   When the kids and I opened up the garage door this morning, this VERY cool breeze came in reminding us that Fall is here.  I love Fall.  I am NOT a hot weather person whatsoever, so the coolness this morning was very welcome:)  So, I wish you all a HAPPY FALL!  I guess I'll keep this post short and sweet HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment