Monday, May 29, 2017

God's Blessed the USA

Today's blog post is short and sweet (like me!! lol). I just want to take a minute and say "THANKS!" to our military...ALL of them...past, present, and even those to come!  One of our great family friends, Bruce Haynes, penned the words to a great American tribute called  "I Wouldn't Trade America for the World", and my favorite line of the tune is..."She may be battle-scarred, but She's been a good ole Girl, I wouldn't trade America for the world."  How true!  Though America has declined in Her morals and ethics over the past several years, we still live in the greatest country in the world.  As Christians and fellow citizens, may we hold America up in prayer...for the sake of ourselves, and most importantly the next generation!

2 Chronicles 7:14New International Version (NIV)

14 if my people, who are called by my name,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgivetheir sin and will heal their land.

So, Happy Memorial Day 2017!  Land of the free because of the brave!!  ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸



No comments:

Post a Comment