Monday, August 29, 2011

DENTIST

Happy Monday to everyone!  First of all, let me clarify that we DID NOT go to the high school football game on Friday like I previously posted.  We had every good intention, but when Scott and I got home and settled, there was no getting back out LOL!  Don't we sound like an old married couple?!?! HAHA!  Anyways, from what I hear, it was another blowout and would have been a disappointment to watch anyways.  I really hate to say that, but no one wants to go pay money for a "not so good" game.

Well, today's blogging will be about the DENTIST!  First of all, let me say that I believe I go to the best one in this area.  Dr. Sullivan is da man, well, BOTH Dr. Sullivans!  I have been a patient of Dr. Jerry Sullivan since I can remember.  And while going to school at West KY Community and Technical College, I did my internship with him.  I also worked for him for two years after graduating from that school, until I decided to be a stay-at-home mom.  So, needless to say, I am VERY partial to Dr. Sullivan and his staff.  NOW, Dr. Jerry's son, Gabe, who I attended high school with, is the primary dentist.  He has saved me LOTS of pain by doing an extraction that would normally be sent to an oral surgeon after I broke a third molar here at work.  I have LOTS of confidence in him as well.  So now, after the plug....the dread!  Today I have a dentist appointment.  I think I am dreading it as much as I dreaded BOTH of my c-sections LOL.  Yes, I know that sounds ludicrous, but I just can't help it.  I can work in YOUR mouth all day long, but I HATE to have someone work on mine!  I just dread what they may tell me HAHA!  Just pray for me as I face the dental chair this afternoon HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment