Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's a BEAUTIFUL Day In The Neighborhood!

This morning, I was awakened by the beautiful sunshine!  The weather today is my kind of weather!!  The temps are in the upper 50's to lower 60's, and the sun is shining bright!!  It brought to mind how the sunshine can just pretty well change your day.  Well, it does mine anyways.  Especially after there have been many gloomy days here recently.  As I was getting ready this morning, this thought popped into my mind and I actually posted it as my facebook status: "Lord, help me be the light in someone's darkness."  Just as the weather can make a difference in our day, so I, as a Christian, should make a difference in someone's day.  And I can do this with the light of Christ shining through me!  You never know, on my public job, I may encounter numerous people that have had "many gloomy days here recently".  It is my prayer and desire to be a shining example:)  I want to bring "sunshine" and joy to peoples' lives...there are too many other folks that take care of bringing all the other junk!!  <3 Life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment