Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

 This is one of my favorite days of the week:)  Church was great this morning too.  We usually always have a "good" service, but today was extra good.  Needless to say, when I left, I was in need of a new makeup job!  I LOVE those services.  So thankful I was raised up in a Pentecostal church and now my kids get to experience what I did!  Anyways, after church we went to my parents' house.  My mom has cooked Sunday lunch for us ever since I married and moved away!  That is another highlight of my week...momma's home cooking...YUM!  I am very close to my parents and Sundays are "our" day together.  Now, Scott, the kids, and I are at home on this drizzly day!  The kids are out jumping on the trampoline, soaking wet, and they are loving every minute of it!!  I guess here in a bit I will work on my house (dusting, sweeping...all that nonsense!)  I have done something productive already today though.  Scott and I went to Wal-Mart after eating and stocked up on groceries and toilet paper haha.  When we got home, I cleaned out the refrigerator and now it is clean AND stocked.  That's such a good feeling:)  I guess the rest of the night is left for family time and housework!  And that's JUST the way I like it!  For those of you wondering, we don't have P.M. services, just one extended morning service.  I'm not skipping out on church LOL!  Now, on I go to prepare for this coming week full of ballgames, church, work, and whatever else may creep up.  I think Kayelee has DARE graduation tomorrow and field day another day.  Ri has something too, not sure...maybe a class pinic.  I'll have to pull out my calendar that keeps things rolling around here:)......<3 Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment