Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"SINGLE"

Well, today I feel like a part of me is missing!  I walked right out of the house without a stitch of jewelry on...well, except for the earrings I just so happened to find in the cubby hole of my van:)  Now, I can go "jewelry-less" sometimes, but I ALWAYS have the wedding ring on!  Without it, I feel like I'm doing something "wrong" HAHA.  Besides all that, I work in the public and run across hundreds of people a day in this big bank.  Some I know, some I do not.  For the ones that know me the question will be, "Is everything okay with you and Scott, I notice you're not wearing your wedding rings?"...YES, people have asked me that when I did this on another occasion.  For one, NO...nothing is wrong between me and Scott.  And secondly, even if there were, do they REALLY think I would disclose that to them at my desk?...don't think so!!  For the ones I do NOT know, I always worry that they will bring up the absence of a wedding ring and what that implies (especially the sicko male gender...if you're male, don't take offense...i said the SICKOS).  This does not happen often though...for one, I usually ALWAYS have my wedding ring on.  However, it has happened once or twice in the last couple of years.  So, I guess the point of my blog is this:  I think I'm going to buy a cheapo wedding band to keep in my drawer here at work.  THAT way, none of this will be an issue lol.  I know, I'm crazy!  But if you're reading this, you probably know me well enough that you already had that one figured out;)  Hope you all have a blessed day!!!!!!!  <3 Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment