Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Life!


Last night we had a t-ball game!  It was SO hot!!  I am NOT a hot weather fan.  I was soaking wet after 5 minutes of being at the ballpark.  But it sure was worth it to watch my boy play.  He played 2nd base for most of the game and did well there....THEN, they put him on 1st base.  He SMOKED it!  He really is the little ballplayer. He made 2 great catches at first base, which led to two outs at first.  I was so proud, but tried not to show it TOO much in front of the other parents LOL!  In all honesty though, I was wanting to scream, shout, AND jump up and down on the bleachers!  It was a great game!  After the game, it was Wal-Mart time....boooooo!   But we HAD go.  There's only so much you can do with a loaf of bread and peanut butter hahaha.  All in all, it was a good night spent with family doing what families do.  Tonight is church night and cram cleaning night:)  My sister-in-law is hosting her grand opening tupperware business party in my home tomorrow night.  So, if you know me, you know that I want everything SO SO.  That means house cleaned top to bottom, side to side, and inside out.  And of course I had about 4 "projects" I baited my husband on that really weren't even necessary, but SURE weren't necessary 2 days before a party is hosted at my house HAHA.  We women must all be the same!  Anyways, he was a good sport and got them all completed like he always does.  He is TOO good to me!!  So, I am planning to crank up the coffee pot tonight and chalk it up to a late night of getting things prepared.  I think some storms are brewing for tonight too, so I'd probably be up anyways!  Memorial Day weekend is upon us.  I have got to try and think up something for us to do to celebrate!  Maybe grill out with my parents and Scott's mom and just have a good ole time.  I am truly amazed at my life and how God continues to bless me and my family.  I don't deserve it, but I'll take it!!  HE is the reason I have joy!  And it's not just when life is rolling in the right direction like this post describes...but HE is good ALL the time!!!  <3 Life!!

1 comment:

  1. I avoid Wal-Mart at all costs, too. I had no doubt that he would make a great ball player! I know that must be fun to watch. :D

    ReplyDelete