Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BRUNETTES HAVE MORE FUN!

Well, today I woke up a brunette....well, I actually went to bed as one last night too lol.  I decided to give this hair some color!  I LOVE blond highlights, but my roots were showing terrible.  And I pulled the impatient card and just dyed it myself....sorry Allison:(  I'll be back though...I'm sure I'll want those highlights back before too much longer! Anyways, the new color is taking some getting used to.  It's a little dark right now, but a few washings and it will be right where i want it (fingers crossed:)  Also, today is 6th grade open house at Union City Middle School!  YES, my daughter is a middle schooler.  Hard to believe, but it's here:)  I'm a little leary, but excited all at the same time!  I'm excited for her to start band since we love music so much.  She decided to play the clarinet too!  That makes me happy because that's the instrument I played!  There are just so many things that she can involve herself in, and I'm anxious to see her begin this new journey.  Yes, I worry...but all I can do is raise her right and pray for God's protection and guidance on her life.  It's a new season, it's a new day....and we're gonna enjoy every minute of it!!!   Good day all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment