Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FaIr TiMe

Tonight we will brave the crowds at the Obion County Fair!  My kids are super excited for this once a year event!  I wish I was as excited lol...although I'm sure once I get there, I will have a blast.  This year, me, along with our (Scott and my family) and several friends are going.  I think it will be a fun time!  I already have the cash out of the bank HAHAHA!  I can honestly say that the thing I look forward to the most is the FOOD!!!  Caramel Apples, Funnel Cakes, Hamburgers, Lemonade, Cotton Candy (just a few of the Caudill favs)....I can taste it all now.  I'm also really thankful for the weather.  It has cooled down tremendously the past few days.  Temps are in the high 80's during the day, and dropping to the 60's at night.  By 6 o'clock, it should be superb weather!  I know I've been saying this for a while, but the plan is to post pics on here...hopefully soon!  I keep forgetting when I get home...seems other things grab my attention, surprise, surprise.  Well, IF you go to the OC Fair tonight, I'll probably see you there!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment