Friday, August 19, 2011

FINALLY FRIDAY!

I shouldn't say "finally" friday, like I don't like every other day, but it makes for a title for this blog lol:)  I really don't have much to say today, but you know me...I can conjure up something!  This weekend, I plan to clean my house.  It's been a while since I REALLY cleaned.  Scott and I do things every night that help keep it orderly, but I'm talking about getting out the chemicals and thoroughly cleaning!  I guess I will do this tomorrow while Scott is at work:(  I hate it when he has to work on weekends, but also hate to complain because I am VERY thankful that he has a great job.  After he gets off, we are planning to go to the UNION CITY vs CENTRAL football game.  It will be my kids' first HS football game.  I think they are excited...or at least I HOPE they are!!  The only problem I foresee is what side to sit on.  We are going with our friends, the Crawfords, whose kids go to the county schools.  Our kids go to the city schools.  AND Gary and I went to UC, but Dawn and Scott went to OC....my, my, my!!!!  I really hope the weather cooperates as well....hoping it's not rainy AND not too hot!  However it turns out, I'm sure it will be fun!  And of course, on Sunday, we will attend church of our choice...haha....those that know us know why!  Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment