Monday, August 1, 2011

What A Blast!!

This past weekend was such a good time for me and my family!  On Saturday, my family, along with my parents, my brother and his clan, my Grandmother (our kids' Granny), and cousin, Drue and his girlfriend, Kristen all got together to do some birthday celebrating! (i'm sure my previous sentence is a compound, compound, compound sentence LOL!)  It was SO much fun!  I got some really nice gifts...SO nice that I want to turn thrity again next year!  It was so much fun!  I really enjoy spending time with my family, and I try not to take having a "good" family for granted!  Like I said in my last post...I hope to post pics soon of some of the things I've been blogging about!  Stay tuned though, I'm gonna do my best to keep this thing current!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment