Thursday, August 18, 2011

FREEDOM

Today, we saluted the local National Guard Troop 913 as they headed out for Afghanistan.  As I was watching through the window at work, I realized just how very blessed we are with so many BRAVE soldiers.  They are essentially throwing themselves into the great unknown, and why?  For our freedom.  I don't agree with alot of things that are going on in this country, but I still think we have the best country on Earth.  I am very thankful to live in the "land of the free, and the home of the brave".  So today, I want to thank each and every one of the men and women that are so freely giving their lives for us.  And also to their families who are left behind....THANK YOU!  It is my prayer that God will watch over and protect our military as they go abroad to accomplish their mission.  God bless the USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment